Discussion what kind of carp is this!

Captain Jared Longsilver

Pirate Apprentice
i was logged in and i crash and the game won't let me back until after the event is over or going on it's 2:44 pm est and I was in one of the servers listed before listed then I was kocked out of the game, I wasn't afk I Want A refun for this event what ever you gave out to every one else I want in refun on this event a do over. this wasn't fair in my part to be left out when i was waiting. i was in the game then lagged out

this event went real crazy probably because of the invasion crashes and the fact that no one was happy about the whole code situation

Last edited:
i host a server that well more like a new launcher idea i'm going to show them it alreadly works with the game but uses then same update layout is way better and fits my consept very nicely but it runs on a server that i can host one server on to test run the game before seeing how many players per servers / slots we should have on each server i set the server i have on 150 slots the thing i need is a team that has a game that would let me use their remade potco's game here's whats up I can get the server if your staff let me put the server on your launcher's server list you can call in what ever you want you will also be able to update it well it may be me paying for it its your game thats on it as i see it i would be only helping your game grow. as if you you see what I mean.

Common-carp-Pat-Tully.jpg

Back