Discussion what kind of carp is this!

i host a server that well more like a new launcher idea i'm going to show them it alreadly works with the game but uses then same update layout is way better and fits my consept very nicely but it runs on a server that i can host one server on to test run the game before seeing how many players per servers / slots we should have on each server i set the server i have on 150 slots the thing i need is a team that has a game that would let me use their remade potco's game here's whats up I can get the server if your staff let me put the server on your launcher's server list you can call in what ever you want you will also be able to update it well it may be me paying for it its your game thats on it as i see it i would be only helping your game grow. as if you you see what I mean.
No, I don't see.

i was logged in and i crash and the game won't let me back until after the event is over or going on it's 2:44 pm est and I was in one of the servers listed before listed then I was kocked out of the game, I wasn't afk I Want A refun for this event what ever you gave out to every one else I want in refun on this event a do over. this wasn't fair in my part to be left out when i was waiting. i was in the game then lagged out
This is still beta, remember :) Everything will be worked out in time. I am very thankful that we have come so far, and that I can be a part of the final testing and revival process. :)

i'm trying to see what i can see i can do about private gaming server for tlopo but they will have to be used for your friends list if I can get a 10 gb server and host that has every I have a friend that can go a lot more then 10 gbs but i need the tlopo devs to help me integrate my servers in to the tlopo system I will start with one as a test if the devs say yes I let you know but friends I have to get the server from my friend then make sure he under stands its not a minecraft server.

Really disappointed at how impatient some of these people are, they expect everything to be cleanly polished like they're playing the old game again.

No one really owes you anything, it's an emulator run by those that don't have as much free time as you do.

i host a server that well more like a new launcher idea i'm going to show them it alreadly works with the game but uses then same update layout is way better and fits my consept very nicely but it runs on a server that i can host one server on to test run the game before seeing how many players per servers / slots we should have on each server i set the server i have on 150 slots the thing i need is a team that has a game that would let me use their remade potco's game here's whats up I can get the server if your staff let me put the server on your launcher's server list you can call in what ever you want you will also be able to update it well it may be me paying for it its your game thats on it as i see it i would be only helping your game grow. as if you you see what I mean.

I feel like if you want to get their attention you might want to pay attention to making your request a little more formal.

i liked the game when i was young i dont want to go in to the dumps I have been crative my hole life I know what would be good in this game disney tryied but then they ran away from it they where going to base the game off the movies when I get a picture in my head it is vast Beyond too far for my mind to comprehend. That's why if you want to make something out of my brain/mind you need to be in a voice chat with me my vision on tlopo is much more then a remake WE CAN DO BETTER I believe in our team of devs and the rest of staff no matter who they are no matter if you all give up I will be here and readly to help one hand at a time because I live for this game and I want to see it grow in to a world braking game of the year and you bet we can do it disney will never know what hit them
Really disappointed at how impatient some of these people are, they expect everything to be cleanly polished like they're playing the old game again.

No one really owes you anything, it's an emulator run by those that don't have as much free time as you do.

I feel like if you want to get their attention you might want to pay attention to making your request a little more formal.

1245344-cloudy008.jpg

Helping!

Back