Question What makes the game fun for you, personally?

GIRR

Buccaneer
The ripped male pirates?:eek:

The thicc female pirates?:excited:

Leveling? Mat runs? Blackjack?

I just want to know what makes y'all wanna come back and enjoy the game every so often.

For me it's gotta be slicin' and dicin' through my adversaries' weak hulls and plunderin' for THAT LEVEL 6 COPPERHEAD

Having a ship full of friends, The pirate ship role play is better then any mmo out there.
I come back to see where the game will go next, its a great platform for an awesome game, just needs a lot of love before it will bloom. Which i believe these Devs are doing extememly well considering the base code is from Disney who have no idea
:pirate ship:

I enjoy the socializing and I love the way we get materials now. Don't remember doing it like that on POTCO, it has made it more fun. Most people I have met and friended are very friendly and helpful. I too enjoy every aspect of the game, except potions lol. I would buy them instead of making them if it were possible lol.

Simple answer

YOU GET TO BE A FREAKIN PIRATE

Nothing is more fun than looting as you please, killing enemies to your hearts content, making port where you can get "rum and salty wenches" etc

While TLOPO is down, I highly recommend Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag to those you haven't played it. One of the best pirate games out there, can can be beaten in 2-3 days of play

What makes it fun for me... Since I started I found a lot of my old friends from POTCO. We done a lot together since we found each other. I also met a lot of new people which are really cool. In TLOPO I am doing a lot better than i did in POTCO. I learned how much to do of one weapon then go to the next one. But what i love doing alone is looting Tormenta, fishing, not really potion brewing, and getting materials for my War Brig Steamline upgrade.

I am really happy on how far i came in just a couple of short months. I hope the devs keep on doing the work they are doing (which is good way) and bring in a lot more pirates into the community.

So that's what I like doing and enjoy.

For me, I would say looting in general is what makes it fun. It's such a basic mechanic in an MMO, but I honestly think it's the best function out of any in a game like this, especially because we're pirates! Getting new items that are actually useable and helpful for getting stronger makes me feel like I accomplish something every time I defeat an enemy.

I am not very social in life as I am an INFJ personality type... However I DO enjoy socializing in the forums and in-world! I also enjoy the ship battles as it reminds me of when I took my boat out when I lived on an island for eight years. Adventuring and questing is fun of course... Even fishing! Basically everything except making potions! haha! :D I LOVE crafting in nearly every MMO I've ever played (And I started playing the original Everquest in 2000. GREAT crafting there... and the brewing skill! Woot!) ... But working like this to get creations that I really don't use much isn't much of a motivator...

ChemicalExplosion.jpg

Back