Discussion What the actual...

0c861d4ae65e9675f2592385e5b508d9.jpg

No idea.

A friend of mine saw a group of people imitating EITC Grunts. He said it wat 'The British Empire' guild or something.

I've never personally seen anything like this though.

Does this multiclient thing make it where they can all attack an enemy? Or are they just standing around talking/dancing. If they can all attack I would think that was an exploit and should not be permitted.

Like I said if you are just standing around and doing silly stuff, no problem. But if all the multiclients can attack an enemy then there is an advantage to this that others do not have and seems unfair. That is not the way I want to play.

What about the guys with their swords out?? the girls all have different names, but three of the guys have same name, only one different.

Like I said if you are just standing around and doing silly stuff, no problem. But if all the multiclients can attack an enemy then there is an advantage to this that others do not have and seems unfair. That is not the way I want to play.
All the people doing this are doing is having multiple TLOPO windows up and multiple accounts logged in. They couldn't feasibly have more than one of the characters performing a manual action at once.

Back