Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Frigate

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Brig

Votes: 4 16.0%

• Total voters

stardom

Buccaneer
I know mine was the war galleon because of its firepower, cargo, and its health. Please tell me your favorite ship classes.

I loved war galleons a lot for going on long scoundrel of the seas looting runs, but when I would face treasure fleets or SVS I preferred war brigs or light sloops.

I loved war galleons a lot for going on long scoundrel of the seas looting runs, but when I would face treasure fleets or SVS I preferred war brigs or light sloops.
Agreed, when I would want to grind for gold I would take out my war galleon, but for treasure fleets I would take out my frigate.

I mainly used my ship for looting runs, so naturally the galleon was my favored class.

Never was a fan of SvS

My favorite was the frigate. It was what I had always used and just gotten use to. I would use my sloop for quick trips to other islands, and rarely take out my galleon just for the heck of it. I can't recall ever owning a brig, as I was hesitant to sell the war ships I worked so hard to purchase.

:treasure:

I did most of my time sailing before the ship customization update, so I never got real into ship upgrading. Bounty hunters put a damper on sailing for me as well, as I usually sailed alone or with a friend of two. They cut my relaxing loot runs short. :p

Brig because it looks the best. Sloops just look like normal sailboats, Galleons look to bulky, I don't like the frigate's funny stabby bow shape. Brigs just have that classical warship look. It's also a nice display of wealth. I think I spent over the max amount of gold upgrading it. Before there were brigs I would have voted the galleon.

Back