Request What watcher needs

How would this work? Would there be two X's? For example one x button just closes the loot window and the other x button completely stops you from ever opening the loot container again.

you could take everything and then delete it
I did that for all of jimmy and crash. I got tired of it sadly, plus im basically hoarding db sacks and coats and have no space ;_;
Anyway this is basically the exact same thing as the scrollbar for sailing loot

How would this work? Would there be two X's? For example one x button just closes the loot window and the other x button completely stops you from ever opening the loot container again.
yeah that was originally my first thought. ofc the problem of people pressing the wrong X is a problem that would arise from this though how big a problem it would be i dont know. i made an in-depth post about it a long time ago with a concept picture of it and will prob do it again hoping to get the tlopo team's attention since cycling through containers is a thing that everyone complains about

yeah that was originally my first thought. ofc the problem of people pressing the wrong X is a problem that would arise from this though how big a problem it would be i dont know. i made an in-depth post about it a long time ago with a concept picture of it and will prob do it again hoping to get the tlopo team's attention since cycling through containers is a thing that everyone complains about
Maybe instead of an x button there could be a button that says get rid of container or something that most people would understand without having to explain it to them.

Maybe instead of an x button there could be a button that says get rid of container or something that most people would understand without having to explain it to them.
my original idea was to have a message popup asking to confirm if u wanna get rid of it that could maybe be disabled in the settings. but whether its an X or not I dont really care, I really just want to make it so I can tell exactly what dropped and so that i dont have to cycle through 5 containers looking for it. who knows, maybe it will slightly remove an extremely small amount of lag by getting rid of all the looked through containers that pile up at bosses

I've changed the way I loot by taking everything and deleting/trashing stuff on the fly. This has worked very well, but can be a hassle when there's lag. Usually enough time to dump stuff before npc respawns depending on the situation. I rarely keep fame any more. But I rarely have to deal with layered containers any more.

But I see no other way to make the loot container go away. Some chests and skulls still get stuck and remain there for 10's of minutes.
Although containers seem to stick around a lot more in grind groups as well. So there's that.
But with like 30 people stacked around a boss, the game still does a admirable job of trying to keep order.

Back