What will you be wearing in new Pirates Online Rewritten?

I'm sorry if this has already been made clear somewhere but will Pirates Online Rewritten have access to the POTCO databases to allow us to import our old pirates back or will we all start with new baby pirates?

xxx

probably make new ones. Because Toontown Rewritten tried the same thing. see if they could bring back players old toons but they couldnt so they have to start from scratch.

probably make new ones. Because Toontown Rewritten tried the same thing. see if they could bring back players old toons but they couldnt so they have to start from scratch.

I see... I'll miss my Maisy but thank you for replying.

xxx

I'm sorry if this has already been made clear somewhere but will Pirates Online Rewritten have access to the POTCO databases to allow us to import our old pirates back or will we all start with new baby pirates?

We will have to start again from the beginning! :pirate ship:

:) No worries Maisy!!!
:)

:star pluck:I love baby pirates; they are SO cute!!!
:star pluck:

screenshot_2013-03-03_12-46-04.jpg
All I want is my bandana.:eek:

If all clothing items will be brought back, will some eventually become discontinued again? If they become discontinued again, their value and rarity would go up, just like before.
Its still in debate at the moment. With another remake we want every player to experience every option. This means that everyone will have access to the Loyalty Bandana and other Discontinued Items with them never going away. However, having something that not everyone else has is a special achievement. We will probably discontinue some things, but for the most part, you will be able to get it again. :)

Its still in debate at the moment. With another remake we want every player to experience every option. This means that everyone will have access to the Loyalty Bandana and other Discontinued Items with them never going away. However, having something that not everyone else has is a special achievement. We will probably discontinue some things, but for the most part, you will be able to get it again. :)

Part of this makes me happy and .

I'm happy that all items are returning. I also like what you mentioned about the "special achievements". But.. I always liked how the Black Skull Bandana was discontinued. It made it feel more "special".

I do want everyone to be able to get every item though, but I like the discontinuation of items.

I personally like this idea. However, people will by hording things because they know that it may discontinue.

If we did plan to discontinue something we would give you plenty of heads up. So you wont have to horde everything unless we tell you to. :p

Sounds fair, but, if you really want to be a collector's item, you'd have to give no warning. Maybe it could return for a while at some point, but if we knew something is discontinuing, we'd all buy it, and it wouldn't be much of a collector's edition item. The fair or unfair way works for me.

I have my view point on how Pirates Online Rewritten should have clothing/brights set up.

The first color wheel will only be available in character creation. (Meaning you can have Dark/Bright old clothing) This will be the only place you can obtain "Dark Black and Bright Dingy long coat and dealer shirts". Making theses clothing dc for you.

When at the store the tailor will be able to sell you old dc clothing, such as Dingy long coat, Dealer shirt ext. Theses clothing will also be able to find the color types in loot only.
Shirt will be in store. (Only in white)
Dealer_shirt.png

Colors shown below will be lootable only. (Red Dealer shirt, Embellished Vest ext.)

The old brights (Bright Red Cotton jacket, Cotton pants, Sashes ext.) Will still be lootable only.
Clothing that was already in store will not be effected and looted for bright styles.
Linen_Short_Sleeve.jpg

Quick rundown.
All new clothing (All) - Ineffective same as when potco closed.

Note: This is not fact it is how "I" think we should set up clothing for Pirates Online Rewritten.

I had a lot of clothing styles, so I'm not sure what I'll be wearing in another remake. I'll probably change my look every week! :D

lol I'll have 2 accounts. <----- Which will be maxed allowed.

(GM account) - Buff zombie pirate outfit :p

(Play account) - Buff with a lot of styles that yes I'll change a lot XD

As a reminder, forums members are encouraged to remain "on-topic" towards a thread's main intention. Off-topic questions can better be answered through the private message option. Thank Ye!
Hey Charles just out of curiosity, who will be making our GM accounts? Do you know?

Ahhh alright. - Well then to answer your question. I have no idea how it will work. The GM accounts will be give out but Gleaming. Simple as that :p

Back