What's that Hunter doing?!

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
Um, it looks like it's stuck on Tortuga beach ... I was about to launch when I saw a burning fellow pirate's ship right next to mine. Then when I took the helm, I saw that Hunter!

screenshot_2012-05-31_21-02-50.jpg

Here are what I thought ...

1. That hunter was going after the burning ship, then the burning ship ported, and it got stuck for eternity ("Got ya ...", said the burning ship. :D)
2. For some reasons, I thought this was a glitch that was done by the burning ship on purpose. Idk for what reason though and what could it get out of a stuck hunter ... :confused:

Seen this plenty before... Ships just well, get stuck. Hunters keep coming for them until it goes away. I remember once when sailing with some people there was a whole fleet of people attacking the hunters that keep coming to this stuck ship. It was just material heaven!

Can you shoot down the hunter?

Don't know ... I was thinking about that, exactly like Bobby said. But then again, at some point, the hunter would have to be completely disarmed then sunken. It couldn't be in full health and 'park' just like that. That burning ship's position was perfect, facing the hunter. It must have been fighting the hunter and then porting. I didn't even try to shoot though.

:eek: ... reminds me of Jim Carey's green mask ...

The burning ship is in god glitch.

It pins your ship to a location, and you cannot receive loot from the glitch. You can just shoot the hunters and get great cannon reputation. :)

Back