What's your favorite TV show(s)?

For me i guess The Office, games shows, like amazing race, ect u know that kind and i like football and the 70's show, but i think family guy is so stupid and dum no point to it, why do you like it?

Whale Wars, Pretty Little Liars, Switches at Birth, Bones, N.C.I.S.,, C.S.I., Law and Order (SVU), River Monsters, Desperate Housewives, The Game, Girlfriends, and random shows that just happen to interest me at the time. Ironic how I like drama shows(some) and yet don't like drama. O,O!

South Park, Simpsons, Family Guy, etc. Also, my cousin is on Jersey Shore. Didn't see that coming, eh (it's true!)?
Who's your cousin!!??

Whale Wars, Pretty Little Liars, Switches at Birth, Bones, N.C.I.S.,, C.S.I., Law and Order (SVU), River Monsters, Desperate Housewives, The Game, Girlfriends, and random shows that just happen to interest me at the time. Ironic how I like drama shows(some) and yet don't like drama. O,O!
I LOVE Law and Order SVU. That's the only one I watch - In my opinion it's the best Law and Order ;)

American Horror Story, Bates Motel, and some anime series in there.

Big Bang Theory, spongebob, mike and molly, two broke girls, person of interest, the goldbergs, star trek.

Back