When Can We Have Something... Different... Here On Pirates?

I like the design your own clothes or ships idea. For the build your own ship idea I think it would be cool if you could start off with a plain base of a ship, then you could change what it looked like and make it bigger. The more upgrades you make, the more it costs. I also think it would be cool to design your own weapon. It would be cool to have something to make different pirates unique you know.

Making your own ship would be cool. Put cannons at the back..... and have a below level filled with cannons......

all great suggestions...i say we allow ppl to truely sail the Black Pearl to Tortuga....Will i would say in your Davy Jones quest have them make Ship Wreck Cove... and actually HAVE all the nine pieces of eight be present including Jack Sparrow... that could just be the first part to the quest..... at level 40 you must find Shipwreck Cove...after that you could do your story line
pirate.wink.gif
but to make it interesting.... the Pirate Lords are at odds... so you will be taking on other pirates under the Pirate Lords command within Shipwreck Cove...

I've got an idea on what pirates of the carribean online should have. We should have a whole different collection of: outfits(I mean something that can show the kind of personality we have. like customise your own outfit?), emotes(Like - blushes- or maybe actions like - slaps-), new enemies(Like jolly roger but different), maybe even let us have the ability to walk instead of running all the time, have unlimited level ups (I mean most people give up the game and dont ever come on again after level 13 - 14 without unlimited access. why not give them more levels like up to level 20? and members get 100lvl+?)
I would love to see a change like that. That would be awesome. Oh and have a real living player play as Jack Sparrow.
:fight:
EDIT (Jan 26, 2011 at 11:27 AM):
Great Idea unlimited levels would give the truly bored something to so besides ranking...

Back