Question When Will Servers Be Back Up

oh i wasnt around for it. was thinking for a second that all of my progress was all done on double xp and now i'm gonna start going twice as slow lol
Lol! Nah man, But that very well may be their next event. They just had double ship materials. only other thing i can think of is double loot? maybe? idk lol

oh man this is taking forever! I didn't find any announcement other then in game for the update, but person above is right launcher says a new version, hope they fixed some of the glitches!.

Yeah, i wish they'd give us a bit more of a headsup. Even this announcment was what, 15-30 minutes before they shut them down? Hefty shutdowns like this should be labeled. If not even made a legitimate forum post or something...

Yeah, i wish they'd give us a bit more of a headsup. Even this announcment was what, 15-30 minutes before they shut them down? Hefty shutdowns like this should be labeled. If not even made a legitimate forum post or something...

yes I completely agree, with the original pirates online they gave days notice on the site before they just shut down the game, and I literally got the message 5 minutes before it shut down on me because I am an hour behind est time, it was 630 for me when it shut down and now its past 830 they should at least give us a time frame.

well we are just passed the two hour mark so hopefully it will come back up soon, I couldn't play it all day and then I get on and it shuts down lol

Back