When will the DOLL get fixed????

I understand that there are a lot of new thing brought to us pirate players... and for them, I'm very thankful! BUT... why is a weapon still broke at this phase of the BETA process???

I am a GM and I try to heal other pirates.... and I do that with several pirates in my stock. But if my guild mates are using a grenade or a staff... I GET NO REP. If I heal them when they're using another weapon... it's not consistent. There are loot packages scattered around that are meant for me... but because I got no rep, I also cannot get the loot. So people who heal others so they can work weapons are not only not given reputation points but also miss out on loot that blinks available but cant open.

How is it... that we still this far in BETA... have a weapon that isn't working correctly? Would people be so quiet if their gun, dagger, staff, etc was broken??

Please tell me that the doll is on the BETA agenda for bringing it back to what it was. And for those who poo-poo the doll... just know that there is no other weapon that is defense/offense and has the power it has.

All weapons currently have glitches. Although, the doll has been the most obviously glitched one for quite some time.
TLOPO outlined some of the major things they plan to fix up and add before they move to release here: https://piratesforums.co/threads/tlopo-beta-status-report.22767/
Weapon fixes are included in their list of things they plan to have fixed by then (they do not have it explicitly listed, but they have stated that they want all features that were in the original game working as they used to before moving to full release).

I really miss the healing part in the game but hate to Glitch others by attuning them . I know there's some out there like like running around attuning others just for the fun of the glitch !

Just an update since original post back in February... It's now May. Doll still doesn't allow reputation when healing in a consistent manor or at all if you're healing a crew mate who is using grenades or staff. Hope it gets fixed soon!!!

Back