Where can i find co black guard PLS READ THIS THREAD I RLLY NEED TO KNOW

listen i need to join EITC co black guard. pls tell me wat server wat place and when i can find them. pls no question this is urgent no matter how stupid it is pls just tell me i dont want to be a pirate and i was foolish to go away from them. pls just tell me if u know as fast u can

Alright guys...let's be kind....no need to argue! Jack try Abassa server at Port Royal....look around for the guild you are asking about....apparently no one really know if they have fav server or not. Just hang out...Im sure you will find a member eventually.

listen i need to join EITC co black guard. pls tell me wat server wat place and when i can find them. pls no question this is urgent no matter how stupid it is pls just tell me i dont want to be a pirate and i was foolish to go away from them. pls just tell me if u know as fast u can
I have a friend from that guild and he is normally on Legassa... maybe they hang out somewhere there... hope this helps good luck!

Thread cleaned. If you dont have any helpful information please refrain from posting here. As I said before, you pay to play however you want, flaming will not be tolerated.

Thank you

I saw someone from that guild today at Darkhart. Sorry, I don't really know specifics, but I hope you find the guild :D Best of luck to ye :)

Back