Where did you master Staff? (If you did)

Sword

Honorable Pirate
Where did you train?

I'm currently at level 21 on staff and can hardly get any reputation points for it.
I only get from 3 to 35 even in the Thrall Room.

Where is a good place to level it up fast? (I hate staff....worst weapon ever... grenades are even better..)

I'm currently at Notoriety 44 so maybe that's why...

I mastered Staff at General Darkhart. I got me guild to join me crew, but not attack old Hart. Then I just glitched him where he won't attack and used Soul Flay. I was getting about 80-100 rep each kill. Try this and let me know if it works. Oh I was also using Hardy Matey potion, it only gives like 3 extra rep, but it is still more rep.

I mastered mine at the small bridge in between 6 spineskulls and flotsams when I was level 46. By myself, no healer, with one crew rep (my other pirate on another account). I enjoyed leveling staff more than I did grenades, meaning that I got more reps on staff than I did grenades. I got between 35 - 65 rep from each enemy (depending on the enemy level), and I kill 3 at once with flaming skull. Stand up right on the small bridge, face to 3 enemies on one side of water, then after you kill them, turn around and kill the other 3 on the other side of water. Then go back to face the first 3 again, and keep repeating it. You don't have to go anywhere, just stand up on one spot. It's easy and fast.

The key is, find the comparable enemies to your level. To strong of enemies such as in Thrall room, you'd get ko-ed easily, unless you have a powerful healer. And do not face higher levels of enemies with dolls (such as Molusks), because they will drain your health easily before you have a chance of killing one, much less more than one. So, unless you are level 27-ish staff, don't go to the Kelpbrain bridge yet.

I was getting about 30-40 each from ghosts in that little area in the mines, where those 4 ghosts guard the idol.... I just used Flaming Skull....

I honestly don't remember. Staff is my favorite weapon, and my go-to weapon of choice, so it's always the one I master first. I have noticed on my smaller pirates that are coming up that I get good rep using it during invasions.

Geez this is a hard question... I honestly can't remember. Staff was one of the first things I mastered back when new level caps came out... And that was WAY before I hit lv 50... I'm gonna say DH...

Like Jade I leveled at the bridge in Tormenta. Be sure not to allocate more than one skill point to anything (besides some passive skills maybe) to maximize rep. You can also grab the 3 other Tormenta uglies on the farther bridge for 9 enemies at a time. You'll want a healer in crew so you don't die and can get extra rep.

https://piratesforums.co/albums/1147/view-photo

Like Jade I leveled at the bridge in Tormenta. Be sure not to allocate more than one skill point to anything (besides some passive skills maybe) to maximize rep. You can also grab the 3 other Tormenta uglies on the farther bridge for 9 enemies at a time. You'll want a healer in crew so you don't die and can get extra rep.

https://piratesforums.co/albums/1147/view-photo

I LOVE that pic! 9 enemies at once ... :facepalm: will need a constant healing ... otherwise, no chance ...

i mastered mine in the thrall room the staff is a group weapon dont just kill one enemy over and over again it will take alot longer i attacked all of the enemies and and ran behind the log until i had enough health at a high enough level to just stand there and beat them down with wither and flame skull lol

I mastered mine on the Bridge in tormenta. Use blast to gather up all the spines in the big room and all the ones on the bridge, then use wither to kill them all. Not alot of rep from each one but tons of rep put together. And a good healer helps but isnt needed, depending on how many enemies you call to you using blast. Hope that helps mate!

i also have recently been gathering a bunch of thrall captains and urchinfists in the thrall room and then use wither... decent rep :D

screenshot_2010-06-12_10-22-41.jpg
screenshot_2010-06-12_10-22-41.jpgAs u see i master them in thralls but i really lvl them on the bridge and the gold room mostly the reason i was in the thralls was a day before my guild explore tormenta and they never seen it before. I was a guild master me and my sister. We mostly had lower lvl people in are guild. I was the highest and they wanted to look for new places. They wanted me to show them the hardest lvl around. So I did and I master there. :)

On Blackbeard I mastered in the Gold Room on Tormenta, and on that very round I mastered, I got a Famed Sacred Musket in a Skull.
On Ruth I mastered on the Tormenta Kelpbrain/Brinescum bridge.

I mastered my staff At the thralls. Me and a healer used to group the thralls ( all 5 )and mastered in 3 days ( when i started thralls i was lvl 22 on staff

Back