Where is the Update Closure News?

If all goes well it can be pretty brief, if unforeseen issues are encountered it can prolong things. As none of us are fortune tellers, nobody can really be sure. Sorry that it has interfered with your scheduled playtime, but unfortunately that's the nature of things at this stage of development.

Thanks... I lost my slot though, because I had no idea how long it would be so I canceled... and now all slots are full until 2 a.m. I would have waited it out if I had known it might be only a brief time... figured on 4 hours at least :)

logo.jpg

ok NOW get to knowing STUFF - lol, I am just kidding truely genuine - but maybe this funny sheds a little visual to the scenerio - IT IS SEMI BETA FOLKS

Yup. So, LimOM, just as a Guideline, when you get booted for an update, do you keep the slot and just keep trying to get back in? Or do you try to reschedule (and wind up with 2 a.m. oh dearie dear)?

I would generally hold on to it, unless your time slot is almost over. YMMV though, some updates can take less than an hour and others can take several hours so it's always a bit of a gamble. I think most are generally completed within an hour, but don't quote me on that.

Yup. So, LimOM, just as a Guideline, when you get booted for an update, do you keep the slot and just keep trying to get back in? Or do you try to reschedule (and wind up with 2 a.m. oh dearie dear)?
you can try to log back in after a reasonable amount of time , it is unfortunate that your time is interrupted, but during development this is pretty normal, in order to perfect the game.
incidently this is my scheduled slot time as well, but I am willing to be patient for improvements , and witness the game becoming more stable and enjoyable.

Last edited:
yes, keep the slot and keep trying to get in. Have a secondary account that can watch the play times for you. If the following hour is open then you can cancel and have a snack or get the laundry folded. Do not cancel until you know you can get another slot, other wise you may not get to play until the next day.

Back