Where is The Watcher?

Teague19

Dockworker
Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but i cannot seem to find The Watcher in her hovel in The Hollowed Woods. I've tried different servers but she is nowhere to be found. Any help would be awesome cause I'm stuck on the quest until she appears. Thanks Guys ^^

Heres everything u need to know about Hollowed Woods
credits to Misha

she gets stuck most of the times in walls. The only server I saw her recently was Kokojilo, try there.

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but i cannot seem to find The Watcher in her hovel in The Hollowed Woods. I've tried different servers but she is nowhere to be found. Any help would be awesome cause I'm stuck on the quest until she appears. Thanks Guys ^^

We're currently looking into a fix that should help alleviate the issue of bosses such as The Watcher, Captain Windshadow, and other enemies seemingly disappear into the unknown from their normal areas. I'm not sure of an ETA regarding when this will be coming, but there should be a couple servers with The Watcher present still.

If you aren't able to access a server with The Watcher present, please drop me a PM here on PiratesForums and i'll help you out.

Fair Winds,
Misha

Back