Discussion Who do you think will win the MLB World Series?

Roger_ Gunshot

Pirate Master
This is kinda random, but who do yall think will win the World Series this season? I think the Braves will finally win one(kidding they won't win anything). I really think that the Giants might win this one.

I have it down to the Cubs or the Giants. Cubs have fairly good odds and the Giants kEEP GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES GEEZ.
Just watch the Tigers make a surprise win.
Maybe one day.

Nationals

I don't even know if they are able to win or not, they are just my favorite team but I don't follow baseball at all :)

I wish my Atlanta Braves but that won't be until probably 2019 area or later. This year will either be the San Francisco Giants or Chicago Cubs.

I'm pretty sure it goes to the Giants, the Dodgers, or someone from the AL East. (3/5 teams from there may make playoff berth)

If I'd responded a while ago I would've been high agony hopeful for Miami but they just had to blow the wild card race. Letting Philly and Atlanta beat them. Ridiculous!

I'm pretty sure it goes to the Giants, the Dodgers, or someone from the AL East. (3/5 teams from there may make playoff berth)

If I'd responded a while ago I would've been high agony hopeful for Miami but they just had to blow the wild card race. Letting Philly and Atlanta beat them. Ridiculous!
yes definitely 100% agree sports right?

Yea I have no clue who wins it now. Intially I had San Fran bc they seem to win it every other year and Chicago due to their dominance. But now, I really have no clue.

Dang guys, no love at all for the AL. I'm gonna go with the Indians....because Major League.

Jobu, take fear from bats.

I'm a Mets fan, have been my entire life so I'm pulling for my crew in Queens! If the Mets are out, I'll pull for the Cubbies since they haven't won a World Series in far too long and they kinda deserve it. :)

World Series is down to the Cubs and the Indians. First time back in the World Series for the Cubs since 1945, while the Indians are heading back after 19 years. Gonna be an interesting showdown between the two...

Back