Discussion Whoever is the owner of the white sedan, you left your lights on.

Varunastra

Pirate Master
Boat. El Sudoron
1588114047163.png

Has anyone actually reported this as a bug? I don't mean to take away from the comedic aspect of it but I am genuinely curious if this is being looked at and fixed. Also, can you interact with the boat or do you just clip through it? I've seen screenshots of the boat clipping into bosses and so I am curious if it is disrupting players farming experiences.

I do not mean to double post, however this still appears to be in the game, and I am aware since then that it is not boats actually clipping into islands. With that being said, is it being looked at?

I do not mean to double post, however this still appears to be in the game, and I am aware since then that it is not boats actually clipping into islands. With that being said, is it being looked at?
6 days later, I would think so. Considering I know of no quests that make you park your ship outside of taverns or marching grounds.
If so, how am I missing such fun stuff to do?

Has anyone actually reported this as a bug? I don't mean to take away from the comedic aspect of it but I am genuinely curious if this is being looked at and fixed. Also, can you interact with the boat or do you just clip through it? I've seen screenshots of the boat clipping into bosses and so I am curious if it is disrupting players farming experiences.
Yes, this is triaged in our internal issue tracker.

Back