Why does it take so long to approve a Guild name?

Skully Crossbones

Honorable Pirate
I set up a new guild and guild name XBONES BOOMERS on Friday. Still today there hasn't been approval made nor has it been denied.

Who can I contact to see what the hold up is?

Email customer support to get an answer to a specific issue, such as yours. support@tlopo.com

Here it is day 6 and still no approval or disapproval. I've sent in two feedback from game for it to be checked out. WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO GET AN ANSWER.
As far as I know, in-game feedback does not typically receive a reply. You'd need to email support@tlopo.com with the issue you're having. They usually are quick with emailing back.

You wouldn't think something simple like a Guild name would take so long , I bet some took less then 24 hrs to get approved or Immediately .

Things take time, I personally think the world moves too fast for most things.
Maybe the wait is good... who knows...

i tried couple guild names and i got denied in seconds ...you might already got denied and did not see it because they only post it once.happen to me couple times i wait and i finnally give up and change the name.i got approve for the guild name hours laters must be something you missed .( that only an opinion )

As far as I know, in-game feedback does not typically receive a reply. You'd need to email support@tlopo.com with the issue you're having. They usually are quick with emailing back.

I did that today. One of my members got the name tonight, but the rest are still showing the guild number.

Yet to look tonight , Fibber never got the name after the one time . I went Into Wildwoods and It showed up but when I left It reverted back to guild # . Another BUG to add to the others ! ................:jar:

I was contacted by the support folks. Seems like the name I submitted was approved, but it somehow GLITCHED out. They requested I submit a new name which I did last night.

I will publish a new thread when the new name is approved. If you are already a member, the new name will not effect you. The invitation code posted earlier is still a good code.

Thank you support folks.

I was contacted by the support folks. Seems like the name I submitted was approved, but it somehow GLITCHED out. They requested I submit a new name which I did last night.

I will publish a new thread when the new name is approved. If you are already a member, the new name will not effect you. The invitation code posted earlier is still a good code.

Thank you support folks.
Glitched ( Bugged beyond repair ) lol .... or FUBAR !

A guild I am in & several others have been sitting unapproved for well over a week now... hope the names get approved soon!!!

I don't normally necro dead threads but I'm having similar issues. I created an alt pirate and a new guild I submitted a new guild name request and after waiting a week with no denial or approval dropped that original request, came up with another name request and submitted it. So far it has been several days with no approval. Is there anyone actively working on these? Do the staff need help with this and other whitelist issues?

Back