Why for three days now!

Andrew2851

Sea Legs
It has been 3 days now that it says the game is updating when i try to log on is anyone else experiencing this?

The devs have been hard at work, and have been giving us daily updates.

You...I love the Kermit meme you have as your signature!

Also, to the OP, the devs have been updating the game almost daily, with multiple updates sometimes in a day. There is a good bit of time updating.

It might just be something bottle-necking the connection on your computer.. For me, I login and play instantly all the time with no long waits for downloads at all.. an easy thing that I can say is to restart your computer and re-download the game.. Please keep us posted!

(If you could tell us the name of your computer, it could help.. Old or new, brand, etc..)

I am using mac book pro on OS x El Capitan. I downloaded the mac version and my specs are easily good enough for the game.

It has been 3 days now that it says the game is updating when i try to log on is anyone else experiencing this?

I had that problem 3 days ago as well and I uninstalled the game and then downloaded and re-installed and rebooted and it worked perfectly. Give it a try and it could help.
I know it's very frustrating but I am sure you will resolve it soon.
Good Luck!

Toothless i gave it a try but i need to reserve another play time to check it out so i will update you tomorrow.

Toothless do you have an extra beta key so i can join now?
LOL, I don't have a single beta key but I must say, there is no such thing as extra time, money or beta keys in life!
When you find one, let me know!
Good Luck and hope to see you soon!

if i get online i will go digging and looting the entire time for a beta key.
LOL, I did that for about 2 hours and traveled the seven seas in search of a beta key but came up lacking. I hope you're lucky enough to find 2; one for me and another for you!

Back