Discussion Why is the game so unpolished?

I appreciate very very much what tlopo has done with the game. I remember when I started and things have improved tremendously. But at the same time there are glitches/bugs that have been ongoing for quite a while. And when we report them the answer we get is to be patient. Most of the time I am very patient but once in a while I get a little irritated and I will admit it. I have one character who lost her Raven's Cove quest in an update several months ago. I have friends that lost the Black pearl quest - for some as much as six months or more. I do not see where anyone has written anything about losing quests being a priority. I check in ever so often thru email to see if anything has changed and response is always thank you for your patience. I am spelling all this out to say this...If the tlopo group is divided into teams, which I have no problem with, I have a suggestion. How about 5 or so days a month everyone working on glitches/bugs together to see if more could be conquered as a whole group. I have an analogy...If I am building a house and my walls are cracking everywhere because of a structural issue, if there are water leaks and if the electricity is shorting out in some of the rooms. As a contractor I will stop the progress of building and fix the issues at hand to stabilize the house. I won't add another room or put in extras before these things are fixed. If I let leaks, electrical shorts or even cracks go I chance the house not making it. Now please don't come after me, I am an old woman. I don't know game codes, I am just simply a player of a game I love. Just seems realistic to me to fix these problems that have lingered for months before adding new content. New content is great but at the same time if we can't play some of what is already here it is a problem. Again I appreciate all that has been done, I really do but I hope someone will listen to my suggestion of everyone working collectively on issues at hand even if it is just a few days a month. The Devs must be very intelligent people to do what they have done with the game so far and I can only imagine if they all worked together on issues for a while they could clear some of these things up quicker or be able to tell us there is no fix that any of us can find.

Back