Question Will potco reset?

Mishka

Dockworker
I heard on Youtube that when the game will be fully released everyone's progress is going to reset to make it "fair" is this true? :eek:

Will there be the 20k bonus code again, in full release. would suck to lose all your progress. 3 times. :( Or maybe at least some fancy pirate clothes to make me feel better!

Will there be the 20k bonus code again, in full release. would suck to lose all your progress. 3 times. :( Or maybe at least some fancy pirate clothes to make me feel better!
So far, the only time we know for sure that pirates will be wiped is at the end of Alpha. There probably will be redeemable codes for gold in Beta and full release at some point, but details like that aren't in planning yet.

The knowledge that pirates will be wiped at the end of Alpha has been around for several months. We wish we didn't have to, but it's a necessary part of developing a game and making sure it works properly. Because of that, we do not intend to offer anything for compensation if/when pirates are wiped.

Thank you for understanding :)

I don't think beta will be reset, would it?
At this point we don't think so, but that is subject to change as time goes on.

The knowledge that pirates will be wiped at the end of Alpha has been around for several months. We wish we didn't have to, but it's a necessary part of developing a game and making sure it works properly. Because of that, we do not intend to offer anything for compensation if/when pirates are wiped.
We respect that, don't worry! Yall shouldn't have to apologize for the wipes, either. This is a normal occurrence in Alpha/Betas across just about every game that's been tested as such.

Keep up the good work! :cheers: :pirate ship:

Back