Question Will the Halloween update be launching at midnight?

yeah I know these msg go to my email so I get them even if I don't have site up

you better be right

Last edited by a moderator:
their lying as I though new launcher does not help so you guys need to stop lying the next person to say their in the dam game i'm going to report because your just making us mad and that's being a bully and also that's mean you should know better then that! yes I get mad and it takes a lot to get me mad I to help and you guys don't listen well you need to get a life if all you do is just play this game then you need to learn to live more I know your think your only a kid once yeah your right but there's still fun things to do besides this game and this game will be here when you come back it always will be if this team ever lose their host they use I know people and I have a friend that has a fair amount of money any he would be willing to help this game as much as I am I know lots of people that can make this game come back from about going belly up again as you see I like this game so much I won't let anything happen to it as I was upset of what disney did to it back in 2013 and I never found a game like it until this remake came out and i'm glad it did.
Ahoy mate. Try and ease up on everyone? And maybe try keeping the posts on topic. Nobody is trying to be "a bully" they may have just been having a laugh, but from what I've read, you're the only one who seemed upset, so there's no reason to report anyone. And using "dam" in the context you used it in, is (to my knowledge) chat evasion which is against the TOS, so just lighten up :) Everybody is really excited to try the update, that's all

Ahoy mate. Try and ease up on everyone? And maybe try keeping the posts on topic. Nobody is trying to be "a bully" they may have just been having a laugh, but from what I've read, you're the only one who seemed upset, so there's no reason to report anyone. And using "dam" in the context you used it in, is (to my knowledge) chat evasion which is against the TOS, so just lighten up :) Everybody is really excited to try the update, that's all
Yes I must admit I don't find insulting other members and threatening to report them is not being helpful to anyone. Everyone is just excited about the update (me included) and some simply can't contain themselves sometimes. This is not a offence and does not require reporting.
It just goes to show how much people really love TLOPO! <3

Back