Question Would it be possible for the devs to provide a list of the new weapos and how to loot them?

Simon Daggerhawk

Wanted Pirate
Is there a reason for the new weapons being kept vague and their method of obtaining kept obscure?

The devs had to tell us to begin looting the bosses and even then it still took over 2 weeks for a single person to find the first legendary.

Within the first day of Raven’s Cove being released, legendaries were being found left and right.

This doesn’t seem right to me. At the very least, it would be reasonable in my opinion for the devs to tell us what the new weapons are, and how to loot them.

I think they're doing it intentionally to make them more elusive and special, mate. It would ruin the fun if everyone had 6 new legendaries each in a couple hours. Personally I prefer it this way

It would ruin the interest to hunt for the legendaries if the developers were to tell us what legendaries are there to be found and what we have to do in order to get them.

I think they're doing it intentionally to make them more elusive and special, mate. It would ruin the fun if everyone had 6 new legendaries each in a couple hours. Personally I prefer it this way

I understand this reasoning, even if I disagree with it.

I am in no means saying increase the rate of drops for the weapons. The fact that the only way to optain the new legendaries is supposedly having to kill one of the six new bosses will make it nearly impossible to get them to begin with.

My problem is the fact that nobody is sure how to get them in the first place. If we have figured it out, a conformation at the least would be nice.

What you call interest I call annoyance.
it's all about the adventure mate. what's the fun in getting something if the getting is easy. this decision also is good for the cumminuty, i mean you've seen the threads of people working togther on theories and trying to figure out how to get the new legendaries. This is the kind of community interaction and cooperation that made potco great, you know? that's just my thoughts on it

it's all about the adventure mate. what's the fun in getting something if the getting is easy. this decision also is good for the cumminuty, i mean you've seen the threads of people working togther on theories and trying to figure out how to get the new legendaries. This is the kind of community interaction and cooperation that made potco great, you know? that's just my thoughts on it

Getting a legendary in the first place in nearly impossible. Then adding more and more restrictions makes in almost literally impossible. I don’t see how knowing what to do in order to loot the new legendaries makes finding them easier.

Now you are right in saying that this has brought the community closer by making them create theories and such. That is a nice thing. But as I have stated before, if we have figured it out, which it seems we have, a confirmation of the fact would be nice.

I don’t think it should be easy. It would simply be nice if they told us how to get the legendaries (not in a riddle), and tell us what the legrndaries are.

This would in reality engage me to loot, like how I want to loot for specific weapons that we all know exist. If I had no idea what weapons were out there, why would I be enticed to loot in the first place? Since I don’t know how great these new legendaries are, I have no drive to grind hours for them.

Getting a legendary in the first place in nearly impossible. Then adding more and more restrictions makes in almost literally impossible. I don’t see how knowing what to do in order to loot the new legendaries makes finding them easier.

Now you are right in saying that this has brought the community closer by making them create theories and such. That is a nice thing. But as I have stated before, if we have figured it out, which it seems we have, a confirmation of the fact would be nice.
I do agree that maybe some hint or nudge in the right direction would be nice. Maybe clues or some kind of story we have to figure out that would give us a clue.

I don’t think it should be easy. It would simply be nice if they told us how to get the legendaries (not in a riddle), and tell us what the legrndaries are.

This would in reality engage me to loot, like how I want to loot for specific weapons that we all know exist. If I had no idea what weapons were out there, why would I be enticed to loot in the first place? Since I don’t know how great these new legendaries are, I have no drive to grind hours for them.

I agree completely with this. I have nothing more to add.

That's a fair point honestly

Back