Would people like the chat box to continue having blocked words?

Would people like the chat box to continue having blocked words?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
But isn't it nice to have a place where all of the trolls and jerks are at least partially blocked out by the whitelist system? We can't make them be nice, but we can keep them from using words that are particularly rude or offensive.

And anyway, you really can stop bumping this thread now. It should probably be locked - multiple TLOPO staff members have seen it, considered the arguments, and gave their opinions/statements. I think the subject has run its course.
Ok :lol1:

Rules and restrictions are a part of life, yes. We may not want to follow them, but sometimes we need to.

:furious: :lol1:

But isn't it nice to have a place where all of the trolls and jerks are at least partially blocked out by the whitelist system? We can't make them be nice, but we can keep them from using words that are particularly rude or offensive.

And anyway, you really can stop bumping this thread now. It should probably be locked - multiple TLOPO staff members have seen it, considered the arguments, and gave their opinions/statements. I think the subject has run its course.
I understand... :lol1: ok

Is it just me or does anyone feel like they are in school again? Maybe I should go back to playing Call of Duty for a while. :C

Is it just me or does anyone feel like they are in school again? Maybe I should go back to playing Call of Duty for a while. :C

Last edited by a moderator:
Back