Quests Wrong Quest Location

Splizzer

Pirate Apprentice
Early in the game when I am given the quest Black Pearl Recruit: Jame Pidgeley/Steal List of Ship, once I completed the quest it asks me to Return to Carver. However, the waypoint, when I use the track tool, takes me to a tattoo parlor instead of the bar.

Early in the game when I am given the quest Black Pearl Recruit: Jame Pidgeley/Steal List of Ship, once I completed the quest it asks me to Return to Carver. However, the waypoint, when I use the track tool, takes me to a tattoo parlor instead of the bar.

Untrack The Quest The Hit Tab The Hit Tab Again And Re-track it

This has been driving me nuts. Sometimes untracking the quest works, more often not. Sometimes several attempts at untracking will fix it. Meh.

Heck, back in the old "D" days I could find any point on the map pretty much blindfolded since I played so much. Now with life getting in the way and my advanced age I'm lucky if I can remember what island I need to return to. :D

✧・゚: *✧・゚: *✧❤⃛ヾ(๑❛ ▿ ◠๑ ) hai!!! ♡・゚:* ♡ *✧・゚: *✧・゚♡

wells, currently the light & some tracking features are like not working sooooo i suggests you go here the wiki page will tell you where all the quests are located trust me i use it (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃ (hugsies!!!)

★☆。.:*:・”゚★ ε(*´・∀・)зβyёβyёs ♪ε(・∀・`*)з★。.:*:・”☆★
ღ ☆゚.*・。゚♥ dream princess ♥☆゚.*・。゚ღ

Back