Wth is up with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
fail.png

Attachments

• tlopo-180324_153821.log
    13.3 KB · Views: 40
I've already sent one, but last time I did nobody said anything back, had to talk to the head admin, and he didn't do anything about the problem other than message them again. (That was a different problem however that still hasn't been fixed).

I've already sent one, but last time I did nobody said anything back, had to talk to the head admin, and he didn't do anything about the problem other than message them again. (That was a different problem however that still hasn't been fixed).
There has been times where you have to send it in a few times from what I have been told. Eventually HOPEFULLY they get back to you. Have you ever been able to log in?

I was able to login fine until today, haven't played in a few weeks though. However, when I do login, I'm completely muted from typing in game other than guild chat. I'm being targeted.

I was able to login fine until today, haven't played in a few weeks though. However, when I do login, I'm completely muted from typing in game other than guild chat. I'm being targeted.
All they usually tell you to do clear your cache files. That is really weird its almost like you are in restriction for something, like being banned without actually being banned.

Even that doesn't do anything, pretty sure it's a ban of some sort. Not going to remake my pirate for the third time either if they don't Lol

Yep, it's an account ban. Made a new account and tried logging in, and it worked. WOW. no notification or anything, just a random ban.
You possibly could have said somethinf to someone and they considered it against their chat policy or something. Im not sure, at least you can play now. Even though starting over and over can kill the vibe of playing a little. Lol

Thing is, is that I haven't played in over a month.. and last time I logged in, I could.
Wonder if you were hacked? There has been a lot of hacker activity lately. Randomly being killed while standing in abassa your friends list being blank etc. I would send in another email, spam email them till they answer.Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back