WWYD First When the Game Opens Again?

Are you excited?

• Yes

Votes: 119 84.4%
  • Yes

Votes: 22 15.6%

• Total voters
The first thing I want to do is create a guild and recruit everyone that wants to join, I want to connect with lots of people! And donate lots of monies to the devs.

:gold: (that is the metaphorical developer) :D

The first thing I want to do is create a guild and recruit everyone that wants to join, I want to connect with lots of people! And donate lots of monies to the devs.

:gold: (that is the metaphorical developer) :D

We be pirates though. :flag: :cheers::treasure:

Apologies, but we do not accept donations or money of any kind! Pirates or not, we respect the law :). The game is 100% free, and will be free forever.

but minimods are? :confused:

Now now, let's all be nice here. Not everyone has perfect grammar, but they're still kind and respectful so all good in my book :).

Going back on topic... I think the first thing I'm going to do is run around in circles with the new stability ;)

Probably leveling weapons but stopping to do weapon unlock, weapon upgrade, and tp quests. I would probably even do all svs, clothes, tattoo...etc quests before the black pearl.

Open a bottle of Jamaica Rum. Rise the glass high to the screen. Wish the Black Pearl Crew could join me.
Brisk winds, Prosperous voyage, Godspeed to you & your love ones that endure it.
Time for a good shore leave mateys.

A humble bumble pirate: " I Thank You "

Back