Tip Y'all got to quit with the hardcore complaining.

squintz

Pirate Lord
Really people. It's a free game. People are working for free on self supported servers. We have NO clue how the dev's are managing to do this game at all. WE don't know their situation and THEY OWE US NOTHING!!
NOTHING, do you people understand the word NOTHING? For whatever their reasons for offering this game to the public again and their personal reasons for doing this work, the people involved in tlopo have no obligations to the general public at all.
We really need to understand that this kind of outright complaining will NOT get the developers to work on their project in any productive way.

Use some common sense when posting about your displeasure and experience with tlopo. Use constructive criticisms that help the community. I've complained myself, but it's never in a blame sort or dev personal way.
Tlopo doesn't even have to have an open chat. Change your tunes before Tlopo shuts you all out.

MY advice tip is done.

Last edited:
The game engine?
I AM THE GAME.jpg

Really people. It's a free game. People are working for free on self supported servers. We have NO clue how the dev's are managing to do this game at all. WE don't know their situation and THEY OWE US NOTHING!!
NOTHING, do you people understand the word NOTHING? For whatever their reasons for offering this game to the public again and their personal reasons for doing this work, the people involved in tlopo have no obligations to the general public at all.
We really need to understand that this kind of outright complaining will NOT get the developers to work on their project in any productive way.

Use some common sense when posting about your displeasure and experience with tlopo. Use constructive criticisms that help the community. I've complained myself, but it's never in a blame sort or dev personal way.
Tlopo doesn't even have to have an open chat. Change your tunes before Tlopo shuts you all out.

MY RANT is over.
I agree completely with you. All I saw was people begging for items and trashing the devs and game. It was completely disheartening. The devs have put so much time and effort into this that they didn’t have to into this game. Few seem to truly appreciate what they have done for the community. Basically the almost complete rebuild of not only the code, but components of panda as well. Similar thing happened to the silver tree and Disney devs. At first they were all excited for the game, but after the first couple “meet and greets” dealing with players who were ungrateful for all of their hard work, only two truly cared about the game after.

To the devs and staff I would like to say:
Thank you for all you have done for this community. There are some of us here that understand what you have done, what you are currently doing, and what you are facing in the future for this project. We truly appreciate all of your hard work and dedication.

i'm bigger then mood rock please I'll be help players get to where they need to go i let players use my ships sometimes i help players fight i heal players i'm the team player not to dis him sure but one can learn from me as well if that matters as theres thing i may need to learn from him to a point

I agree completely. I can't believe half of these people act so ungrateful for the progress made and they just beg for items and free stuff all the time. It's disgusting.
you cant call them real pirates then, the real ones can just straight out forget about the codes and leave them to lower level pirates whilst the higher levels pillage and plunder throughout the caribbean for skull chests coming from either high seas loot or from land and overall obtaining more loot that way instead of begging for free items which most of the time doing so ends up in getting no items or one thats more suitable for lower level pirates

Back