Announcement Ye Best Prepare Yer Crew For This

I hope this beta key and limited time slot play isn't a permanent thing... And that eventually it will be open to everyone with no time slots or keys required.
It wont be permanent you see when they get the servers strong enough to handle a flood of people then it should be for every one! :cheers:

I see there was a bug fix a week ago but I am still having the problem. I have gone to every single crate on Port Royal on each server and still tells me there is nothing interesting there in each one. I cannot move on in the game until I can find the 5 chickens in the crates but cannot seem to find even one that will allow me to search.

I see there was a bug fix a week ago but I am still having the problem. I have gone to every single crate on Port Royal on each server and still tells me there is nothing interesting there in each one. I cannot move on in the game until I can find the 5 chickens in the crates but cannot seem to find even one that will allow me to search.
Is Port Royal the right island to search? If so, are you supposed to be searching in a cave?

Back