Question Ye're trying to log in a new location. Check email

The Captain

Dockworker
I need helppppppp. I've been trying to log in and Arrrmor keeps locking me out saying "Ye're trying to log in from a new location. Please check email." I've refreshed and checked my inbox AND junk mail folders thousands of time with no luck. Now I cant even play. I've contacted support but haven't gotten a response and I don't know what to do. I just wanna play again :(

I need helppppppp. I've been trying to log in and Arrrmor keeps locking me out saying "Ye're trying to log in from a new location. Please check email." I've refreshed and checked my inbox AND junk mail folders thousands of time with no luck. Now I cant even play. I've contacted support but haven't gotten a response and I don't know what to do. I just wanna play again :(
I suggest trying different emails and check the junk mail, spam, etc. in those. If that doesn't work then wait a few more days (at most a week) for support to get back to you, or request the email again and check the other email(s) this time.

Ahoy, TheCaptain!

Arrrmor can be marginally buggy at times. There have been moments where I've moved from my Computer Desk to my cot and the game believes that I've moved practically planets away, and requires me to update my Arrrmor verification. There are times also where it may be on the side of your E-Mail provider and that the E-Mail is just not sent through for whatever reason.

My recommendations are as follows:

If Arrrmor continues to give you grief on the issue, I would highly recommend disabling Arrrmor and Enabling the Two-Step Authentication process in its place. It is less secure than the previous, but it will fix your issue temporarily until the E-Mail decides to pop up or Support is able to assist you.

Secondarily, in a similar context to @SwiftBlade above, it is recommended to try again in a few day's time to check and see if whatever was causing the holdup has been cleared now.

Happy Plundering!

Back