Blog Post You Do, I Do, We All Scream For VOODOO!

Cheysa Finn

Pirate Lord
Posted by Fabiola on Sept. 15, 2016, 2:45 a.m.

https://tlopo.com/static/img/posts/09-15-2016-gospeaktoagypsy_752x400.jpg

Ahoy me hearties!

I am Fabiola, ye might recognize me name. I am that gypsy from Tortuga who is always busy stirrin' that pot of hers. Today, I decided to give me poor back a break and go for a stroll around the Caribbean. I painfully parted from me beloved pot and set out on me adventure.

What I saw surprised me! Pirates were lookin' as dashin' as ever, sportin' new clothes and jewelry. They were runnin' around lookin' silly as they used all sorts of potions, showin' off their new weapons to friends, obliteratin' them poor trainin' dummies, fishin' monstrous legendary fishes and much more!

The seas sure were full of fishin' boats. In every direction ye looked ye would see proud, white sails. Pirates were determined to fish themselves new loot and gold. I came to realize that one of the toughest weapons to fetch yerself through fishin' is a Voodoo Staff. No pirate should miss out on this beautiful and powerful weapon. The cheerfulness and dedication ye pirates displayed has convinced me to put meself back in business. All other gypsies around the Caribbean have decided to join me!

Ye can now visit gypsies in Port Royal, Tortuga, Padres del Fuego, and Cuba to buy yerself anythin' from tonics to Voodoo Dolls and Voodoo Staves. Some even sell a Voodoo Cutlass! We hope ye all have a blast.

If ye happen to see me in Tortuga, don't be shy -- say "Hi!" Also, buy yerself some tonics. Ye might need them, less ye see some red.

Back