You Told Disney, And They Listened.

i dont understand why ppl dislike the scratching we do it naturally and its not as much of a scrath as it is when u reb ur head in a reall awkward situation if u dont like it dont stand still or do a emote i honestly think its funny when ppl blow up about it and theres nothing to be mad about and this was already in the game disney just changed it so we do it automaticly and wthout the chat /confused and as will was talking about earlier the large body types are supposed to have some dissenvatiges the skinny body types attack faster ( the old ones )

i dont understand why ppl dislike the scratching we do it naturally and its not as much of a scrath as it is when u reb ur head in a reall awkward situation if u dont like it dont stand still or do a emote i honestly think its funny when ppl blow up about it and theres nothing to be mad about and this was already in the game disney just changed it so we do it automaticly and wthout the chat /confused and as will was talking about earlier the large body types are supposed to have some dissenvatiges the skinny body types attack faster ( the old ones )

Well, like I have said numerous times YES scratching is natural we all do it but NOT to the extent as on the game and I do NOT stand around scratching my bum like in the game it is rather annoying to me and many others. I really don't think ppl are "blowing up about it" we are simply saying it is annoying and we would rather not stand and constantly scratch our a$$'s :skullpeak:

Well, like I have said numerous times YES scratching is natural we all do it but NOT to the extent as on the game and I do NOT stand around scratching my bum like in the game it is rather annoying to me and many others. I really don't think ppl are "blowing up about it" we are simply saying it is annoying and we would rather not stand and constantly scratch our a$$'s :skullpeak:
i wasnt meaning specificly at u ive talked to ppl b4 on the game and theyd scratch and theyd get all mad about it.

Well said De, couldn't agree more! The scratching has to go. :eek:

Yay! I noticed that right away when I went online!! My pirate is happy now she no longer has to scratch her bum. I'm sure her arm got pretty sore for as much scratching as she did. lol

:woot::excited::woot:

Back