Your "favorite" HALLOWEEN candy ~

Just about everyone focuses upon the "treat!" - Shouldn't the TRICK be taken out of the phrase?

• Nope ~ Knocking on someone's door and saying TRICK-or-TREAT is still fine with me!

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Yes ~ I LUV Candy despite Willy's Wonka's logic that, "candy is dandy but liquor is quicker!"

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters
S

Shamus The Brute

:vampire::bounce::vampire::skullpeak::vampire:

I really hate the orange, brown, and black taffy...

peanut-butter-kisses-bulk.jpg

...but I absolutely love most others. :yum:

Halloween-Candy.jpg

~ Which type of candy is your favorite this particular time of year? :skullpeak:

As long as I don't get pencils or bags of carrots im normally fine with anything
Oh! I temnebr that a few years back my friend and I were trick or treating in his building, and there was some strange lady who gave us pennies... I Don't know lol.
:lol1:

As a kid, my favorite movie of all time was "E.T." and so therefore, my preferred candy choice throughout the year (Halloween included) was Reese's Pieces! :yum:

*I remember even going so far as buying as many packages of the hard-shell, peanut butter/chocolate goodness as I could and throwing Reese's Pieces randomly throughout my neighborhood with the hope of "seeing" something appear later on, magically, within the night-time sky (as I stared up at the stars, lol).

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol1:

As a kid, my favorite movie of all time was "E.T." and so therefore, my preferred candy choice throughout the year (Halloween included) was Reese's Pieces! :yum:

*I remember even going so far as buying as many packages of the hard-shell, peanut butter/chocolate goodness as I could and throwing Reese's Pieces randomly throughout my neighborhood with the hope of "seeing" something appear later on, magically, within the night-time sky (as I stared up at the stars, lol).

Oh, to be an ant, in Shamusland....................:woot:

Back