Your Favorite Main Island

What is your favorite main island on POTCO?

• Total voters

Buddy Buckles

Buccaneer
This post is sort of like my other post, "Your opinion on the life of POTCO". You can fill out the poll,
choose your favorite island, and if you want, you can post a comment as to why you made your
decision.

PS. I included the two SVS islands because they are needed to play SVS. If you only like one of the
two islands, you can comment and say which one you prefer.

Padres Del Fuego has always been my favorite main island. My favorite wild island has always been a tie between Driftwood Island & Outcast Island as well, which works out since Outcast & Padres are close to each other.

I'm not quite sure why Padres Del Fuego is my favorite island; it could always be because I met my first real friend on Padres Del Fuego back in November 2007 (who i'm still friends with to this day) though my Guildmaster. It could also be because Padres Del Fuego has a calmer atmosphere than Port Royal, Tortuga, or the Spanish/French privateering islands; when I go to the other main islands, they have more of a "rushed" atmosphere to them, like a town market on a busy day. With Padres Del Fuego, however, it's usually not as heavily populated as the other islands, and therefore doesn't have that similar feeling.

Old Padres Del Fuego :)
500px-Padres_Del_Fuego_map.jpg

chicken-in-the-well-jpg.6661

Note: none of this is mine

Well, my favorite island is Padres del Fuego. The haunting music, sudden rumbles of the volcano, Darkhart :)).
Also it seems to me that it is the center of conflict in the Caribbean, I mean, we are lead to believe by the name of the island and name of the citizens it has at least some Spanish influence. There are also vast forces of EITC and Navy men, and undead.
However Padres del Fuego in my opinion is the only island that received a makeover, that actually improved.

I like the old version of the islands... if i had to choose it would be Port Royal... it was cool... Porc and Avaricia all the way!!! WOO SVS! :p;)

My favorite island is port royal, I'm almost never there, but the memories of walking around there being level 3. xD

Back