Your favorite song/music video (2)

Can someone tell me how bell bottoms and long hair ever went out of style? Jeez.
More 80s punk. But soft punk. Hey, I just created another genre.............:woot:
Love that song. :)
One of the two greatest bands to come out of Boston. They are the one NOT in the Hall Of Fame, and I would like a voting recount please, because they are miles better than half the bands in there.
:iagree: While although I am not familiar with the above group, the lead singer's voice sounds to me like a cross between John Cougar Mellencamp and Mick Jagger. :D

*Below, I have always liked this song and it is a older song by the group, Everclear (a clean version to the song with a few lyrics, I feel, pertaining to POTCO's last days where lawlessness and 'hackers' were permitted to run rampant).

:snow:
Garth Brooks - "Much too young to feel this darn old" (only version I could find on youtube which was not a 'cover'; unfortunately, it's only an instrumental)

ELO - Dreaming Of 4000
ELO - Mr Blue Sky
Love Mr Blue Sky, great choice!
I don't know why I keep posting the same videos over (shrugs; oh well).

U2 - "Original of the Species" (Killahurtz Casa De Angeles Mix)
These are the moments I just sit here and think, "Dang, Killahurtz would have made a great pirate name". Most likely rejected, though. Boo.

Marc Bolan. T-Rex. Had weird fascination with cars, as most of his songs had car reference. Scared to death of driving. Had fleet of classic cars. Gave keys to girl friend on night they went pub hopping. Wrapped car around tree on way home. No more T-Rex. Don't drink and drive kids, you'll get your Gong Banged eventually.

3 gems. Clapton and Dylan were great.
I wanted to post "Tangled Up In Blue" by Dylan, but could only find live versions. Listening to live Dylan is like watching a constipation commercial, except the Dylan lingers with you longer. :oops:

My favorite Bob Dylan song is probably the one which everyone is most familiar with...

In looking for a decent video to that song, I came across the one below (which I didn't realize that 'Green Day' also has a version of). So...in debating on whether or not to post the original Dylan version here, like POTCO's "Scary Mary," I am quite unpredictable as to which direction I will move towards. :p

For some odd reason, this much older "hip-hop" song has been stuck in my head lately, even though I have not heard it in ages (raises eyebrow; shrugs). It's just that the melody, for some reason, is there...within my subconscious, I guess. :confused:

Alice's Restaurant by Arlo Guthrie has become a Thanksgiving staple, with numerous radio stations playing it multiple times on Thanksgiving, to this day. It is folk music, and 18;37 seconds long, so only the bravest of souls should attempt it. Arlo had a gift though, he was one of the best storytellers of his time, and there once was a day that meant something. ~Happy Thanksgiving.~

Too much (Thankgiving) turkey gives me gas; wait, maybe that is the brown gravy atop the mash potatoes...

Green Day - "Macy's Parade"

The first video ever played on MTV, in August of 1981. Sort of ironic, as Snooky has killed the video star. They should have to change name, as they have apparently given up on music. Of course, so have I.

Sorry about this, But i have this song stuck in my head. >.<

I wanted to post the end song for the first season but i cannot for copyright. >.<

Last edited:
Back