Your favorite song/music video

Just about everyday when I go to work...I cannot help but think that the very moment I open the door and step onto the property, this song (for some reason) is likely playing somewhere, for me. :facepalm:

*Of course, if my boss were ever there at the door to "greet" me :walk the plank:, I would have to tone down my expectations a bit (not unlike these two musicians, below):

My "favorite" summer tune...:sun:

and a really cool slow song (duet) I always seem to find myself singing along to, for some reason!

"Jibberish," points below...

Last edited by a moderator:
Minecraft has some of the best most ambient music ever, all of the sound effects and music in Minecraft is done by C418 (Daniel Rosenfeld). He is an amazing artist. All of it is so diverse, some of it is relaxing, some unnerving. I love it all.

Ward - C418 (Daniel Rosenfeld)
Happy song. Starts off like funeral music transitions to a very peaceful relaxing piece.

Concrete Halls - C418 (Daniel Rosenfeld)
Call me crazy but I love unnerving music. This piece makes me feel like I'm venturing to the end of the world through well the gates of hell, isn't that why it plays in the Nether?
Dead Voxel - C418 (Daniel Rosenfeld)
Slightly unnerving and sad, however very relaxing and peaceful. This makes me feel very small compared to the grand scheme of things like there is something much greater than I.

The End - C418 (Daniel Rosenfeld)
Another unnerving piece, thats part of why I like it but I also love it because it uses clips from many of the "happy" Minecraft songs and distorts them. You may hear a few in the background. Very ambient piece.

Support an amazing artist
Get the music here. (http://c418.bandcamp.com/)
C418's website. (http://c418.org/)

The best morale song composed by John Williams.

And if I want something powerful and relaxing, Beethoven 7th doesn't hurt at all!

Perhaps you may have heard of this piece while watching the news? I find it to be a good song if I'm feeling brave.

Yes, I may be behind the times, but music like this still has class in my book!

Green Day - When i Come around.

Simple Minds - Don't you Forget about Me. (My favorite song from my all time favorite movie The Breakfast Club :p)

U2 - Sunday Bloody Sunday

My favorite song at the moment is probably Mowgli's Road - Marina and the Diamonds
I also really like the music video and the meaning behind it.

Back