Your favorite sports to do and spectate?

Me personally I don't mess with No contact, limited contact, or high contact. It's all very boring in my opinion now - combat sports - that's what it's about ykwim.
I do Muay Thai, MMA, and BJJ so a little biased I guess, but it's whatever.

My favorite athletes in each:
Muay Thai - Buakaw Banchamek (Of course.)
MMA - Max "Blessed" Holloway (The rat lookin' dude)
BJJ - Ok, so bjj has only gotten one multinational tv show "CJJW 1" - So of course the only option Eddie "Flat-Earth" Bravo

Me personally I don't mess with No contact, limited contact, or high contact. It's all very boring in my opinion now - combat sports - that's what it's about ykwim.
I do Muay Thai, MMA, and BJJ so a little biased I guess, but it's whatever.

My favorite athletes in each:
Muay Thai - Buakaw Banchamek (Of course.)
MMA - Max "Blessed" Holloway (The rat lookin' dude)
BJJ - Ok, so bjj has only gotten one multinational tv show "CJJW 1" - So of course the only option Eddie "Flat-Earth" Bravo
I like GLOW and mud wrestling. Since you're into contact sports.

None now..
But for 15 years my sporting love was to watch and compete in show jumping :)

Girly I know...have you been flung of a horse in mid jump and slammed into a obstacle knowing you MUST get back on and finish the circuit..lol
Actually..NO it's not that girly haha :D

I probably would have played something in high school if I had not been out of shape, though...I did play T ball when I was like 7 :p

my Favorite sports: Basketball, Tennis, Golf and Bowling (bowling should be considered a sport) :D
I think bowling is a sport and that most people consider it so. The dictionary says it is any athletic activity that requires skill and often is of a competitive nature. Sounds like bowling to me, unlike poker that has apparently become a sport even though it lacks the most important quality of being an athletic activity.

For spectator sports I like basketball. My favorite player of the past is Kareem Abdul Jabber and currently I really like Steph Curry. For personal activity and enjoyment I like mountaineering. The climber I admire most from afar is George Lowe, he did things that were amazing and never bragged or got killed by getting in over his head.

Last edited:
I think bowling is a sport and that most people consider it so. The dictionary says it is any athletic activity that requires skill and often is of a competitive nature. Sounds like bowling to me, unlike poker that has apparently become a sport even though it lacks the most important quality of being an athletic activity.

Agreed! :coke:

84fb9be6e3f5a5386c2bf0409d1bc2bc.png

:D

Back