Your generic inspirational welcome me cause I need attention thread

Male or female first pirate?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divine

Pirate Lord
So it's been over 3 years since this game closed, and it's been hard finding other games that really brought you in like this one. Whether is was grinding for levels and mastering items, farming bosses for legendary items, or begging your parents to give you their cc so you can continue playing for another month, this game has had it's ups and downs. The main thing keeping me away so long was the fact that I was afraid to get to attached to the game, then have a pirate deleted when it would go into beta, but now, beta is here. I want to relive the storyline, I want to experience the feelings I had many years ago that really drove my passion for PC gaming and online interaction. I will also strive to make videos DAILY covering any possible thing that could and will occur whether it be a solo boss fights, to full quest highlights, and funny moments. I know I am just one in the thousands, but I want to make myself known among others that share the same passion I do.

PS:
I legit googled insipring english words for a name, and just made this profile picture
It's legit my birthday and I was looking through forums and found this (nice gift imo xd)
I am a meme machine kappa

~Divine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back