Screenshots Your OLDEST [First] POTCO/TLOPO screenshot!

Charles Warmonk

Wiki Staff
This is a thread for you to simply post your OLDEST screenshot you've ever taken on pirates! If you played POTCO post that one, if you didn't. You have to post your first TLOPO screenshot.

Rules:​
  • 1 Screenshot Per Person.​
  • No outside screen captures. [Nobody wants to see your desktop!]​
  • Comments & Replies about screenshots allowed, as long as they stay within the discussion of what you seen in the screenshots. [Try not to get talking about the good old days too long.]​
  • Finally, post your screenshot name [Date & Time] just above your screenshot at the bottom of your post.​
  • Share the thread with friends & Guild mates!
Example post:
This is my first ever screenshot from POTCO. I used to be in "Seas The Day" guild when I found my first Legendary Cursed "World Eater Blade" - Upon realizing I finally got it, I was unaware how to take a screenshot so I was testing it out once I looked up how on the wiki. What you are seeing now is me taking a screenshot on my pirate Charles Warmonk randomly to test the F9 button.

Fun note: Jason Sharkvane wasn't too happy to see my navy outfit... and processed to strike me with his rusty cutlass as I was taking screenshots.

The screenshot was taken: 2012-06-12_11-00-13
latest

I'm trying to find it, but it was back in 07 as my first pirate that Disney actually sent me a letter about why it had to be changed... it was "Simon" and the last name was something about tea and bags... yep, it lasted 4 months. I'll post the screen when I find it in my photo archives

One of my 1st pirates, Maria Cannonfury, on my box in an unusually empty Abassa Tortuga.

As long as you were not on MY BOX on abassa tortuga or padres :p. Sadly I no longer have any of my potco pics, delete them all :3

Back