Youtube channel/homepage layout

Do you like the proposed channel and homepage layout??

• Total voters

Bart Gunshot

Site Founder
So Youtube is changing their layout once again. I'm here to see what you guys think about all of the recent changes for Youtube, and the new upcoming channel redesign (http://www.youtube.com/onechannel). What do you guys think? Do you like it? Don't like it?

Personally I don't like it. Mainly because they keep changing it over and over and over again. Also because it looks like a Facebook page, and doesn't give that much customization.

I rarely if ever, even touch my channel. So I don't really care about channel changes, but total site layouts, I usually just get use to them and start to like them...

This isn't the first time they've changed it and I doubt it will be their last. Overall most of what they change does make it look better but im not a fan of the new subscriptions page simply because if your subscribed to more than few people then its a pain in the butt to see everything thats posted.

Things are easier to find, because the channels that I watch the most videos from are normally right where I can just click on it and go straight to their channel, so I don't have to go fishing for it or search them up. Although, they have changed it up often, and quite a bit... I hope they're done now lol. I think if they added anything else it would just end up more complicated.

Back