Event  Zombie Dance Party!!

Thanks to all who came tonight!!

Now, we be pirates and pirates... well... we may have had too much rum!! We did great, despite our rum intake. ;)

Here are a few screenshots:
screenshot_2011-10-09_21-04-06.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-09_21-04-46.jpg
screenshot_2011-10-09_21-12-16.jpg

Dont forget the next shooting is tomorrow night at Dread's Sotry time, Barbossa's Grotto, Monada, 10:30 eastern/7:30 pac (9:30 central).

there will be another one tomorrow night... and that isnt the last one either.

I'll post again the next after Dread Poet's Story night. There will be opportunities for you to be able to join in.

Dont forget the next shooting is tomorrow night at Dread's Sotry time, Barbossa's Grotto, Monada, 10:30 eastern/7:30 pac (9:30 central).

Is the Zombie Dance before or after Dread's Story time, Kate? Because his event could last for an hour if not longer. Or is it in the agenda, meaning it's in between some stories?

Is the Zombie Dance before or after Dread's Story time, Kate? Because his event could last for an hour if not longer. Or is it in the agenda, meaning it's in between some stories?
Its before the stories.
That was fun last night...laugh so hard....can't get everyone on cue.
Haha I know! It was funny but so fun! Tonight should be ineresting as well. This time though, I think I'll let someone else count off, lol. (Ideal situation: everyone in same room with their computers and we all click at the same time!! I wish!!)

Ty for sharing the screenshots of tonight. I didnt get any this time. :(

Despite the rude and mean and... well I'll keep those thoughts to myself... despite the rude people, we had a blast. I loved Dread's idea using the Ghastly Visage. You guys looked great all rainbow like, zombie dancing, looking all sickly, lol.

Thanks everyone for joining in on this!!!

I'll post when the next shooting will be. Thanks again!

Next shooting will be this Thursday, Oct 20th @ 10pm eastern/7pm pacific (9pm central).
Server: Legassa
Location: Secret location!! Meet me at the mine shaft elevator on Raven's Cove.
Note: If you cannot go up on the mine elevator because you have not finished the "help the ghosts" part of the Raven's Cove quest, you need to let me know as soon as you get there. I will crew you so that you can tp to me. When crew fills up, I will appoint those who cannot use the elevator to someone to be crewed by them.
We will do this like the first shooting. Once we get to the location (remember its a secret) we will be staggering our priates. I'm hoping to get the recording started 15-30 minutes after we meet and for it to take no longer than 15 minutes to record.

Back