Best of 2013

:excited: Wow! I didn't expect any awards, much less member of the year. This is quite a surprise! Thanks to you all for the wonderful honor.

And for credit where credit is due, a good chunk of the concept art I've posted over the past year was discovered by jzfredskins as well. We both had a hand in digging up those hidden treasures.

Thanks again everyone, its a true honor. :)

20ababfd233991ac06f7c30683dd32a9.jpg
brittdes_ycqmp_meetapirate_color.png

Congratulations, ye pirates! :pirate1: ~ I have grown to appreciate everyone on here (nominees and non-nominees) alike as this particular forums would not be what it is without everyone's contribution and continual interest.

I would like to congratulate Johnny for his contribution throughout 2013 and share that even during POTCO's darkest hour, Johnny's own devotion and love for the POTCO "way of life" really made a difference to me as a forums member and as a player as I sought to understand the many facets of POTCO that I wasn't aware of (prior to 2013).

"Congratulations" to you, Johnny/Dent!

Although our beloved POTCO is now closed this particular forums has continued on and this does proves to me that the resolve of pirates and the POTCO community is quite strong. :DCongrats again, to the winners!

"It's a pirate's life"...for ALL of us, aye?
AXbtmVYCQAAUf9a.png:large

:cheers:CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THE WINNERS!:cheers:

Captain Redhorn I have to admit that you have done an excellent work when it comes to the video. Thus, I want to apologize for being so late with my pirate's pictures.

In this case, I didn't expect to be a winner or so; but since the Staff voted for me, it is my honor to be the Forums Fanatic of the Year! ~THANK YOU!~

I would like to thanks everyone who made 2013 the best "pirated" year in the world! I will never forget those moments as they are part of mine. Lots of thanks to my guild as well; who made me to come online everyday; checking what's going on. I enjoyed myself so much, and I do believe that thanks to the community and the players; I managed to become a member of a group with dedicated people who changed my life completely!

And, don't forget...

:pirate:"Once a sea monkey, always a sea monkey. By the foul bowels of Davy Jones!:pirate:

:treasure::flag1:

(Charles Warmonk , you are the Flirt of the Year laD!!! :D)

Ohhh, that's must be part of my laziness! It's fixed NOW!!! :cool:

:daggermouth: Thank you and a hearty CONGRATULATIONS to you too! You have put through an excellent work then it comes to image editing and signatures. :daggermouth:

:parrot:

Thank you Mark :)
I'm very very thankful to everyone as well, Pirates Forums is where I started and what motivated me to keep trying and practicing. Now I can do layouts, logos and websites too :D

Thank you Mark :)
I'm very very thankful to everyone as well, Pirates Forums is where I started and what motivated me to keep trying and practicing. Now I can do layouts, logos and websites too :D

I do see that your graphic design skills have improved in overall!!! Speaking of signatures; I am in need of one. I will make sure to sign the form shortly! :D

:excited: Thanks again!!! :excited:

Back