Best of 2013

Wow, didn't think I would win anything, and especially not Wisest Member of The Year. I had to watch that video a few times to convince myself that it was me. :lol1:

I am truly humbled to receive this award. Thank you all, and congrats to all those who won. I hope to continue to be apart of this amazing community as long as I possibly can! :drink:

Say, that loot skull chest at the beginning looks familiar...
Blade of the Abyss finding HQ.png
An honor to make a minor appearance in the video, if that is me! Congratulations to the winners, as well!

My congratulations too to all the winners, but especially to lovely Blade, who was such a brilliant GM and a thoughtful and caring friend.

Also a word for Shamus, perhaps as 'Researcher of the Year' for all the amazing and time consuming background work he put into understanding the Disney 'machine' in order to try to keep our game alive.

Lots of love xxx

WOW, I'm late to the party. So caught up in computer research that I didn't even know we had results for Best of 2013! :p

I had no idea I won Storyteller of the Year! Whoa! :woot: I'm happy for everyone that won and everyone that's participated in the forums! Of course, no year is complete without a final Gas Bomb explosion. PREPARE YOURSELF FOR MY STINKY WRATH OF JOY! (If that even makes sense. :p)

*explosion*

~~This has been a message from Cap'n Gas

Back