Best way to make money

top way fishing but that takes time as you need to be high lvl fishing to catch sharks
second best darkhart- he usually gives about 100 gold per kill
3rd-was gonna say sailing but chances are playing poker may give u more gold faster but only if u know how to cheat otherwise its just luck
5th SvS- might take a while but when ppl get bounties high enough u can make alot of gold but again it takes a while
sailing-why because it takes a long time and even then u only make maybe 2k which rly gets u nothing so currently only reason to sail is for materials
6th selling weapons-this only works if ur lucky enough to find multiple weapons u dont need that sell for 200-300 each (this is more or less a joke considering that it rly wont do u any good to just do this)

other than that good luck it will still take time to get alot of gold though

Whenever I want to make money fast whether I'm on a noob pirate or my mastered I just go to Darkhart for a while and I make fast money. Before the new ships came out I never had any reason at all to spend a penny however.

Darkhart. Stay there. Can make almost 10,000 an hour there if he is taken out quickly enough each time.

If big enough, run the halls of tormenta and blunder or shoot everything you see lvl 40 and up--better chance at good rep and GREAT loot there too. Kill quick so as to move on and loot more.

At Dark, get three or friends together with blunders, HEAVY blunders, repped blunders and take him out in two, three , four shots max. A friend of mine and me have full moon and grand--he shoots dark once, I shoot dark once, and most times, he falls. Sometimes one of us may have to shoot again but lotsa times two shots take him down. We both lvl 50s though and have mastered guns, so....

Kill QUICK is the key. Quick kills means faster re-spawns. More killing, more gold. These are the usual methods.

Play poker, if you have a friend with gold to share. Let them lose to you--raise, raise, raise, raise......, until you have what you need, then good friend folds--you get gold. <-------That is the quickest method. And do this at Padres too, moves much faster there. Learned that myself yesterday.

Good Luck!!!

Bounty exchanging, IF you have either
A) A light sloop, light ship
B) At least rank 3 fury, if you only have warships, preferrably sloop classes
C) Two accounts, each with strong-ish cannons, or a friend who also needs gold
D) Steel/Iron/Bronze ram, and rank 5 broadsides, high ranking round shot.
Sink back forth back forth and raise your bounty each time. Works better with high starters, such as 60s and up, but will still be better than nothing with a -60.
(People will try to ruin your Exchanging, so it's best to be able to sail fast from enemies.)

If you really need gold, poker can get you maxed fast.

Attachments

• screenshot_2012-02-28_10-25-42.jpg
    screenshot_2012-02-28_10-25-42.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 197
Back