Best way to make money

seems hard to believe sense almost every NPC always quit at the bigining of the game and all of them where playing and it would take about an hour to get that high up on the gold lol and am sure a lvl 5 would not have so much to bid on
I lost all my gold on retraining my skill points -_-

well what I do is go on a quiet server ( bc i always would get luck there and maybe u 2) and go to any fishing place fish a while. then you go - recomended - go to maybe guines and then go to ravens cove or a place like that then, you ahould fight get some loot go sailing go for the medium hard lvl ships and maybe even hard ships with a crew ( depending on lvl ) and after a while you may have alot i made 5000 in 3 hrs

well what I do is go on a quiet server ( bc i always would get luck there and maybe u 2) and go to any fishing place fish a while. then you go - recomended - go to maybe guines and then go to ravens cove or a place like that then, you ahould fight get some loot go sailing go for the medium hard lvl ships and maybe even hard ships with a crew ( depending on lvl ) and after a while you may have alot i made 5000 in 3 hrs
Sorry but 5,000 isn't really that much you can make 10,000 an hour at darkhart...

Wow can you tell me how you did that
well you go to a server with no one playing but the three that are always there. you slowly play games increese the pot for every game. soon they will adapt and not fold you need to have an other pirates acount. to put more and more money. you have to make sure that one of your acounts has the BEST! hand or you could loose a lot of money. your pirates will put 2/5 of the money in and NPC put in 3/5 of the gold.

well you go to a server with no one playing but the three that are always there. you slowly play games increese the pot for every game. soon they will adapt and not fold you need to have an other pirates acount. to put more and more money. you have to make sure that one of your acounts has the BEST! hand or you could loose a lot of money. your pirates will put 2/5 of the money in and NPC put in 3/5 of the gold.
H0w d0 y0u get te lvl 5 enough gold to do anything though?

I make my money by killing hordes of veterans on Kingshead and you can also get money by not buying weapons just getting tHem from loot chests, poaches, and loot skull chests

• Reading through this, I was considering Dark Hart on Abassa but what about the fact that 1.) You have to be quick & 2.) You have to deal with the lag ('lag' could slow you down some)? Most of my high lvl friends with decent blunders are busy if asked to help on quiet server. (I guess it doesn't hurt to ask however, lol).
  • Also...sailing/sinking ships/plundering Hunters & such takes a lot of time (oftentimes, I sail with large crew doing 'edge of world trick' & still only end up with about 1500-2000 gold afterwards; This is even with my treasure sense fully maxed with a 'boost' of 2+ points placed upon the skill). *My experience with SVS bounty exchange is that it works well but there again_it still burns up time & a friend has to be willing to help you.
  • As far as "fishing" is concerned, how certain is anyone about this as the quickest way to make gold? Taking the sharks out of the equation, I would think that the best fish (i.e., 'legendary') would take a lot of time & patience as well. *(I am just guessing, as I do not fish too often, lol).
  • Last but not least, I am leaning more towards the direction of card playing (whether it be poker or blackjack) on Padres but...I do not recommend this for low lvl pirates desperately in need of gold.
*** If anyone has any other ideas, comments, or thoughts...I would be willing to hear them as (so it seems) the pirates I now run into on the game are more in need of GOLD than upgrade materials.UPDATE: After "much" trial & error (doing each thing I had mentioned above), using cheat cards while playing blackjack paid off for me the most. ***Be sure to stand up from table (in my case, each time after a 'win') inorder to maximize your gains & minimize your losses...

Today, I now have 200k in gold mateys :party:('maxing' out my main pirate, whom happens to be basic at moment) & it took very little time at all!

For more info. on card playing & blackjack, please visit Lord Drake's thread:
https://piratesforums.co/threads/farming-blackjack.6670/

Last edited by a moderator:
1. When you're starting off go to darkhart by glitch (there's a new one if your still thinking i'ts fixed) because dark hart gives amazing money :)

2. Once you've got about 1,000 gold start off small by raising 50 at port royal,tortuga (Talking about blackjack and as
Shamus said go to Lord Drake's Thread to learn more)
3. When you've reached 2,000 start going to padres for black jack
4. If you want money but you want to say level fishing then do fishing because your getting a 2 for 1 deal xD rofl

Thats it from me ;)

Back