[Server] JFR's Survival Server

I would like to recognize @Bart Gunshot for his dedication and time put forth to his contributions. He has benefited the server greatly with many useful structures such as a wheat/cow farm. We appreciate all you have done, and congratulations on being promoted to the rank of Senior Member!

Just downed the ENDER DRAGON!!! NICE WORK everyone!
2014-07-28_22.25.02.png

Last edited by a moderator:
It could be them messing around with updates....
This happens every so often. Their server(s) just get overloaded and crashes or something of those sorts. Currently login, session, and website servers are down, as you can see here. Their updates have no effect on the servers, because Mojang themselves do not host public Minecraft servers. They only check to see if you are a paid, legitimate account through their login and session servers. And their update downloads are hosted on a different server entirely.

Btw, if you would like to see the updates for Minecraft you can find them here. They release weekly "snapshot" or developer build updates with new stuff. The blog posts explain how to download them, and the warnings of them. When using a snapshot build you will not be able to connect to servers that are not running the same version.

And yes, they are working on it.
Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
If only I could place a simple block. I guess I just have cruddy internet oupled with weird stuff and Minecraft's silly problems. I was wondering why I couldn't connect earlier though.

John did you remember to redo the whitelist? Or was that all part of the transfer? Lol Because if you have it set to white list, but we aren't on it, that's what it will tell us.

John did you remember to redo the whitelist? Or was that all part of the transfer? Lol Because if you have it set to white list, but we aren't on it, that's what it will tell us.
All files were copied over, with the exception of the Nether and The End - those were somehow corrupted.

The domain name may take a while to populate your local DNS server, so just keep trying. I did just send you the IP as well - just copy and paste it in, and make sure there are NO spaces after it.

Jim make a new server for it. I deleted the old one and did "add server" and put in johns ip and it works

All files were copied over, with the exception of the Nether and The End - those were somehow corrupted.

The domain name may take a while to populate your local DNS server, so just keep trying. I did just send you the IP as well - just copy and paste it in, and make sure there are NO spaces after it.
Thanks for all your hard work john, I really appreciate it :) :)

The server runs like a charm with zero lag at all

Back