[Server] JFR's Survival Server

Due to the Nether and End world files becoming corrupted...

Ender dragon DOWN - for a SECOND time!!
2014-07-30_13.30.45.png
2014-07-30_13.30.51.png

Work on John's server is coming along nicely. We are working on a public enchanting table, we have a public mine, I am working on guest rooms in my bunker, and I am working on a bank, a currency, and the economy to go with it.

Good job everyone for your hard work. Especially you, John!

Just finished my work on the brand new franchise of the Royal Chicken fast food restaurant. It's in the what is now the commercial district of the server. We have free chicken for anyone who needs it. Please do not take it all always leave some for others. It will automatically refill overtime. It is located West past the spawn building keep following the road past the bank, the dye shop, and take the road right next to Looter's restaurant. It is near the cliffs.
2014-07-31_16.55.22.png

2014-07-31_16.55.42.png

:yum:

2014-08-01_110119.png

The things that go down on this server
Home sweet home - just like the old POTCO DA chat. I'm so glad I'm able to facilitate the DA getting back together again.

Update 8/2/14:
The server now has WorldEdit and WorldGuard installed. You are able to use the WE wand to mark and protect plots of land from modification, as well as assign specific build permissions to individuals on said plots.

This was done in response to a small griefing incident done to Kat and I's basement. Our floor and walls were defaced - as if it wasn't clear enough in the rules, griefing has no place here. I have zero tolerance for it. If you are found to be deliberately defacing the property of others and otherwise causing a disruption, you will be appropriately kicked and banned in a timely fashion.

Home sweet home - just like the old POTCO DA chat. I'm so glad I'm able to facilitate the DA getting back together again.

Update 8/2/14:
The server now has WorldEdit and WorldGuard installed. You are able to use the WE wand to mark and protect plots of land from modification, as well as assign specific build permissions to individuals on said plots.

This was done in response to a small griefing incident done to Kat and I's basement. Our floor and walls were defaced - as if it wasn't clear enough in the rules, griefing has no place here. I have zero tolerance for it. If you are found to be deliberately defacing the property of others and otherwise causing a disruption, you will be appropriately kicked and banned in a timely fashion.

It's disappointing to know that a dear member from the forums would do that. Did you ever find out who it was?

Just enabled the "economy" portion of Essentials. You can now use a variety of signs and commands to conduct a business and pay other members for their contributions.

Such commands include:
  • /pay - pays a user, subtracts the specified amount from your balance and adds it to the destination player
  • /sell - sells a specified number of items
  • /worth - tells the value of an item in the player's hand
  • Others, which can be found in the Essentials Command Reference.
As for signs, I have enabled the balance, buy, sell, trade, free, disposal, repair, and enchant signs. A guide to sign syntax can be found here.

8/7/14:

Found a rare ice spike biome - you can see Kat staring up at me too as I use fly mode (GASP!)
2014-08-06_12.30.07.png

Yes, there is a warp conveniently named IceSpikeBiome as well!

I am having some issues on your server. I can connect but get a timeout error sooner or later. cant chat or open chests.

Back