The Heart of Padres del Fuego 3/28/13

I wonder why they are making two special appearances and telling us the code in-game instead of posting it on the POTCO main site like the other codes.

I mean, they HAVE to have known about all the different ways that word would spread almost instantly. A guildie said the code like 5 minutes before a GM was scheduled to arrive, I announced it to the people waiting with me in local, they told their guilds, and so on.
It is a GM event... ;)

Thank you for that so UK is 7hrs ahead of PDT not 8 like Disney informed me. least I now know
I bet the stats on this weapon are gonna be horrible like all other redeemable weapons...

Stats are pretty good on this new sword

Cursed Fire +5
Blood Fire Rank 3
Blade storm boost +3
Thrust Boost +3

Requires level 30 sword
Gold collect on this sword is 5630 gold (doublons)

Last edited by a moderator:
Its nice of them giving out a Legendary sword code. But what i dont like is that everyone has that sword and also that my first Legendary sword is from a code when i wasted tons of hours looting for nothing sense the loot system started. They should had of added it to the loot system not a redeem code.
I get what you are saying but possibly they figured with at least a redeem code, they would have received less negative feedback (on their end) as a result of it not being acquired through looting as a direct result of the lack of servers now available on the game.

In other words, with less servers available and the sword available from a loot drop, the greater amount of pirates looting for it in-game could have possibly came back to haunt them as some player "frustration" :cursing: could have resulted due to everyone shoulder-to-shoulder looting for it due to less space available now in-game.

Thank you for that so UK is 7hrs ahead of PDT not 8 like Disney informed me. least I now know
Bart,

I originally had posted 7 PM, but then after checking the supplied link, and having a close pirate friend in the UK, remembered that you have not yet gone onto Daylight savings time like the U.S. has. So don't be too hard on Disney. They too did not realize that. Normally you are 8 hrs ahead.

Call me a conspiracy theorist... I happily accept that label regarding this matter. I think I'm right though.

I notice the VERY COOL sword came out just a few days after the server downsizing, and the server downsizing had been THE conversation this week for an awful lot of pirates. The very cool sword completely changed the conversation (imo).

The sword was the little reward you get as a child for taking your REALLY bad medicine. You forget all about the "bad" medicine and focus on your reward.

Good forethought and planning on their part. Yes??

The sword was the little reward you get as a child for taking your REALLY bad medicine. You forget all about the "bad" medicine and focus on your reward.

Good forethought and planning on their part. Yes??
Hmmm...could be (raises 'eyebrow') :confused:

sword would be better if: Basic members could use it...
While some players are limited inorder to "use" it, you could argue in support of it due to the resale value in gold alone for those players whom are basic and max at sword lvl 7. *Looking at it in this way, it is a win-win situation for both unlimited and basic POTCO players. :D

Hmmm...could be (raises 'eyebrow') :confused:

While some players are limited inorder to "use" it, you could argue in support of it due to the resale value in gold alone for those players whom are basic and max at sword lvl 7. *Looking at it in this way, it is a win-win situation for both unlimited and basic POTCO players. :D
I dont agree on giving the sword out to basic or at least if they would only give it to does who were ones a member and have level 30 sword.

Sadly, not yet redeemable on test... :mad:
screenshot_2013-03-30_11-56-13.jpg

Well, I got two pretty good weapons yesterday, the Padres sword, and the Dagger of the Bear Idol. So I'm pretty happy lol

*Walks out of the room and screams joyfully* YES!!!!!!!! FINALLY I HAVE A LEGENDARY WEAPON!!! *suddenly realizes that everyone on the forums probably just heard me* haha... but yeah, seriously, I'm happy xD

Actually, it's kinda sad. Now players who spent hours and hours trying to get a legendary and succeccding now probably fell like they wasted their time
That is true but I am a player who used to loot for hours and I would always feel tired and bored but now I feel actually happy to see my first legendary. There are always going to be pros and cons what POTCO do to the game.

Actually, it's kinda sad. Now players who spent hours and hours trying to get a legendary and succeccding now probably fell like they wasted their time

My son has played since 2008, he has looted for a "Red" as he calls it since 2010. He asked me to play his pirate for him(he hates to sail). He comes home from school yesterday logs in and sees the "Red" and just beams.

So not all feel let down. Some for sure do, but not all. A year from now pirates will be complaining that they don't have this sword, since they started after the code expired. So in time all will balance.

My son has played since 2008, he has looted for a "Red" as he calls it since 2010. He asked me to play his pirate for him(he hates to sail). He comes home from school yesterday logs in and sees the "Red" and just beams.

So not all feel let down. Some for sure do, but not all. A year from now pirates will be complaining that they don't have this sword, since they started after the code expired. So in time all will balance.
I Agree its just like that Red and Black Skull bandana redeem code back in 2007 i think that some people have. Back then everyone had it but today its rare to see. Anyone please correct me if am wrong but i think it came from a redeem code i dont know.

I Agree its just like that Red and Black Skull bandana redeem code back in 2007 i think that some people have. Back then everyone had it but today its rare to see. Anyone please correct me if am wrong but i think it came from a redeem code i dont know.

They were available in Tailor shops, free of charge.

Back