Release Notes 2017-7-19 tlopo-rc-1.3.4

So how are you planning on compensating everyone who didn't get to abuse this and is now at a huge disadvantage?

So how are you planning on compensating everyone who didn't get to abuse this and is now at a huge disadvantage?
I don't mean to sound rude, but they don't owe us anything. We aren't paying for their work, and we aren't obligated to stay. The trouble is, its too hard to figure out, who abused the values, and who didn't. It's not like you only got famed swords, or famed daggers. It was all encompassing. The only way to "compensate" would be to release a code for everyone to redeem, which is silly, because some people (like myself) probably barely fish, at all. I do sincerely apologize, that your quest for famed/legendary just got harder, but we as players have no right to compensation for the bugs fix. We are just testing the game, and they're fixing it. Sometimes they do stuff we disagree with, and in those cases, we just have to grit our teeth, and deal with it. I personally welcome this change, but I understand the other side of the argument. I wish you the best of luck in finding your famed/legendary weapons mate :)

Back